Majo from coolrecipess shared a recipe for Double Chocolate Snowballs with Nochiola. This, like all the recipes on Cool Recipess, is quick and easy to prepare.
Be sure to prepare this delicious recipe for Christmas.
Also Read : Healthy Apple Salad with Nochiola
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE SNOWBALLS WITH NOCHIOLA
3 egg whites
1⁄4 cup stevia or powdered sweetener
1⁄2 cup of honey
1 or 2 bags of your favorite Nochiola mix
1⁄2 cup oatmeal
White and dark chocolate optional and to taste
Christmas sprinkles to decorate
Also read: 20 unmissable movies and series this Christmas
- In a bowl add the egg whites and the sweetener, beat it preferably with an electric mixer until they foam a lot like “snow”.
- In a pan add the honey until it boils, but without stopping moving.
- Stir together honey, egg whites and Nochiola mix .
- Refrigerate about 1 hour.
- In a previously greased tray (with waxed paper, any oil or butter) you add the mixture and “knead it with the flour”.
- Shape into small "snowball" portions and re-refrigerate.
- Finally, melt both chocolates in the microwave for 30 seconds and cover first with a layer of dark chocolate and then with a layer of white chocolate just on top to stick the Christmas sprinkles.