If you are looking for healthy recipes to take care of your body, then you will love this healthy granola recipe. At Nochiola we invite experts to give virtual classes, share their experiences and prepare recipes on our Instagram account.
Also read: Healthy bars with healthy snacks Nochiola
Our most recent IGLive was hosted by Sasha Gamboa @ssashiss, our PR who is also a food editor.
This healthy pan granola is prepared with coconut and Nochiola energy mix . We share the recipe for you to prepare at home:
Also read: What are they and what are the benefits of nuts?
Nochiola Healthy Granola
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 cups of rolled oats
4 tablespoons of honey
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 pinch of Himalayan pink salt
1 Nochiola energy mix
3 tablespoons of flaxseed
1/2 cup amaranth
1 coconut Nochiola
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
1 Teflon pan
1 non-stick pan
1. On the smallest burner of the stove, turn on the low flame and place a pan with two tablespoons of vegetable oil and add the oatmeal.
2. Meanwhile add oil on a paper towel and cover the non-stick pan (you will use it later to spread the granola.
3. Mix the oatmeal for five minutes with a wooden stick.
4. In a cup mix the honey, the vanilla extract and the pinch of salt.
5. After toasting the oat flakes for 5 minutes add the flaxseed, amaranth and Nochiola energy mix.
6. Toast the mixture for two more minutes, moving constantly
7. Add the mixture of honey, vanilla and salt that you prepared in the pan.
Keep moving for 5 more minutes.
8. Add the Nochiola coconut and cinnamon powder and continue mixing over low heat for 5 to 10 minutes.
9. Turn off the heat and serve the grain on the tray that you previously covered with oil, spread over the entire tray and let cool for five minutes.
10. Coat your fingers with vegetable oil and separate the granola with your fingers.
You can also use coconut oil or sweeten with maple, agave syrup, monk fruit syrup.
*This granola has a shelf life of 3 months after making as long as you store it cold.