At Nochiola we love to share delicious, easy and healthy recipes like these healthy bars prepared with our healthy snacks.
Also read: Low-carb cookies with protein
We invited Anilú from @amoremoi.mx to prepare some energy bars on our Instagram account. We share the recipe so that you can prepare them at home and discover the versatility of Nochiola healthy snacks.
Healthy bars with healthy snacks Nochiola
Servings: Makes 8 bars
1 bag of dates with Nochiola ® nuts
1 cup of whole oats
2 tbsp. honey maple
1 tbsp. of hydrated flaxseed powder (1 tbsp flaxseed + 3 tbsp. of water).
1 tbsp. melted coconut oil
ground cinnamon (to taste)
1 pinch of salt
¼ cup Nochiola® energy mix
1/2 cup Nochiola® dehydrated apple
Also read: Healthy dinners with Nochiola
Benefits of the apple: It is a high-fiber fruit, so when we eat it we have a feeling of satiety. It protects the heart, regulates the intestine, activates the brain and whitens the teeth.
- In a processor, grind the dates with the walnuts, the oatmeal, the maple syrup, the flaxseed, the coconut oil, the ground cinnamon, and the salt until you obtain a consistency that is not too ground.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl and add the chopped energy mix and the diced Nochiola dehydrated apple.
- Mix well until everything is integrated.
- Pour the preparation into a container or baking pan, press with a spatula so that everything is the same thickness.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes at 180 °C.
- Let cool completely before leaving and enjoy your bars.
Benefits of oatmeal: Oatmeal is a cereal that helps level cholesterol, improve digestion, control blood sugar levels, promotes weight loss and is a source of energy.
Tip: You can use the same recipe removing the hydrated flaxseed to make energy balls.