When we eat dried fruit we consume vitamins, antioxidants and minerals.
Also read: Natural flavored waters
To make a dehydrated fruit, the dehydration method is used, which means that we remove the water from them to make them more durable, preventing them from perish.
That is one of the great advantages of this healthy snack because its composition increases its shelf life. And they are very versatile; you can eat them as a healthy snack, include them in your drinks and even prepare more sophisticated recipes with them.
Nochiola dehydrated fruits
In our family of dehydrated fruits you will find coconut , enchilada coconut , mango, enchilada mango , pineapple , enchilada pineapple , apple , enchilada apple and one of our favorites, dates with walnuts .
In addition to being easy to store and useful to carry, dehydrated fruits retain a high percentage of nutrients and are a great alternative for those who are not lovers of fruits in their conventional format.
On the other hand, they do not depend on seasonality because they are kept in perfect condition during the different times of the year.
So that you can enjoy the versatility of Nochiola dehydrated fruits, we share this delicious recipe with you:
Spinach salad with dried fruits Nochiola
1 piece of beet
1 bag of dehydrated apple Nochiola
4 tbsp. greek yogurt
2 tbsp. Of olive oil
1/2 cup of dates with Nochiola nuts
1. Wash and disinfect the spinach and arugula and chop them with your hands in a bowl.
2. Chop the Nochiola apple slices and add them to the mixture.
3. Wash and peel the beets and cut them into slices and then into halves to add to the salad.
For the dressing
3. Finely chop the dates with Nochiola nuts and mix them with the yogurt and olive oil.
4. Add the dressing over the salad and enjoy.
To learn about and buy our Nochiola dehydrated fruits, click here.