In a LIVE from Nochiola, Tabasco chef Lupita Vidal used our Nochiola snacks to prepare toast with dehydrated sweet potato chips and tuna with date walnut tapenade.
We are very honored to share with you this recipe from a Mexican chef we admire for her work as the leader of La Cevichería Tabasco restaurant.
TUNA TOASTS WITH DATE TAPENADE
200 g of tuna fillet (cut into cubes)
Also read: Pico de gallo with carrot chips
For the tapenade:
- 4 dates with Nochiola nuts
- Nochiola Sweet Potato Chips
- 1 can of anchovies
- 1 can of black olives
- 10 pcs large basil
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3 lemons
- 1 small jar capers (fried in sesame oil)
- 1 bunch of finely chopped flat parsley
- 1 pc. of grapefruit in supreme
- Nochiola dehydrated carrot powdered
Also read: Crazy cucumbers
1. For the tapenade: blend all the ingredients until they are well ground.
2. Cut the tuna into cubes, marinate it with salt for 5 minutes and mix the tapenade.
3. Mount the tuna with tapenade on Nochiola sweet potato chips, add grapefruit supreme and decorate with dehydrated carrot powder.