Mexicans are spicy lovers, that's why spicy snacks are part of our favorite foods. Enjoy this Nochiolocos recipe that Xime and Pau @the2mexicanas prepared with our snacks and healthy Nochiola chamoy.
Also read: Nochiola's keto products
Spicy recipe: Nochilocos
2 mandarins peeled in segments
1 diced cucumber, peeled and seeded
1 Bag of amaranth fritters with chia Nochiola
1 Bag of dehydrated carrot enchilada Nochiola
Healthy Chamoy Nochiola
1. Cut the bag of chia amaranth Nochiola churritos horizontally with scissors.
2. Add the dehydrated carrot chips enchilada Nochiola.
3. Add the cucumber cubes and tangerine segments to taste.
4. Squeeze lemon to taste and finish with Nochiola healthy chamoy.
About Chamoy Nochiola:
Chamoy Nochiola is a sweet and slightly spicy sauce at the same time because it combines the flavor of monk fruit with pink Himalayan salt. In addition, it contains 100% natural ingredients, dehydrated lemon and citric acid as natural preservatives. What we are looking for is that you enjoy a chamoy in a nutritious, delicious and colorful version thanks to the jamaica it contains.
- 🌰 Sweetened 100% with Monk Fruit, Contains no other sweeteners.
- 🙌🏻 With Himalayan pink salt
- 🌿 Chemical free, no artificial colors.
- 👌🏻 100% natural ingredients
- 😉 With only 4 kcals per serving, 78 kcals per container