Servings: 12 cookies
- 1/2 cup + 1 tbsp whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp. pink salt
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 4 tbsp. of ghee
- 1/3 cup monk fruit
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup sugar free chocolate chips
- 1 bag of Nochiola dehydrated coconut
- 1/2 cup of sliced almonds
1. Preheat the oven to 180 °C for 5 min.
2. Mix the wholemeal flour, almond flour, salt, baking powder in a bowl and set aside.
3. Apart, cream the ghee and add the monk fruit, the egg, the vanilla and mix very well. Gradually add the previous flour mixture while stirring and finally integrate the chocolate chips and coconut in an enveloping way.
4. Form balls and arrange them on a tray. (You don't have to flatten the balls with the ghee, they go down by themselves).
5. Bake at 180 ° C for 20-25 min.
6. Remove the tray from the oven when you see the cookies lightly browned on the outside and let cool.
7. Enjoy with tea, a matcha latte, or a glass of almond milk.