We decided to share a healthy version of one of the favorite salads for the December holidays. That's why this is a Christmas apple salad that substitutes ingredients like cream for Greek yogurt.
It also includes some of our Nochiola products and is perfect to keep you in good shape during Christmas.
Also read: December without excesses
HEALTHY CHRISTMAS APPLE SALAD
A healthy version with Nochiola Energy Mix
Nochiola Energy Mix (Indian walnut, almond, raisin, raisin, pepitas (pumpkin seeds) and pecan nut)
2 green apples
1 yellow apple
1 cup grated carrot
1/4 cup chopped celery
½ cup fresh pineapple (sweet and ripe to prevent scalding)
2 cups of Greek yogurt
1 tbsp. monk fruit
Also read: Tips to be the best host this Christmas
1. Serve the Greek yogurt in a large bowl.
2. Cut the pineapple into cubes without the centers and add to the mixture.
4. Peel and cut the apples into squares, making sure to remove the cores. Add the apples to the mixture and cover in an enveloping way with the yogurt to prevent them from browning.
3. Add the finely chopped celery, carrot and refrigerate covering the container.
4. Before serving, add the monk fruit and the Nochiola Energy Mix . Mix all ingredients.
5. You can decorate with Nochiola dehydrated apple slices and a Nochiola Energy Mix topping.
Also read: English Toffee with Nochiola
It is advisable to prepare it the same day that you are going to consume it. You can refrigerate it for a better temperature.