Winter salad for your New Year's Eve dinner. A healthy mix full of color that will help you promote a healthy dinner with balanced recipes.
Accompany New Year's dishes with this winter salad that includes kale, citrus, beets and our Nochiola snacks.
Also read: December without excesses
NOCHIOLA WINTER SALAD
Nochiola energy mix
1 large garlic clove (without center)
100 grams of kale
1 small beet
4 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
4 tablespoons of mandarin orange juice
Salt and pepper
Also read: Healthy apple salad with Nochiola
1. In a bowl add the chopped kale.
2. Chop the garlic into small pieces and add it to the bowl.
3. Add the Nochiola energy mix and the mandarin segments to the mixture.
4. Peel the beet and chop it into cubes.
5. For the vinaigrette: mix the oil, vinegar, tangerine juice, a pinch of salt and a pinch of pepper and serve to dress the salad.
6. Mix the salad with the vinaigrette.