At Nochiola we love to share recipes so that you can take your favorite snacks to another level and exploit your creative side in the kitchen using your Nochiola healthy snacks. That's why we invited Majo from @coolrecipess to prepare a recipe that includes two of our snacks: dehydrated coconut and dates with walnuts.
Prepare this recipe at home and tell us what you think. If you prefer to see the step by step video, you can find it on Nochiola's IGTV .
vegan coconut pie
For the base:
1. Soak the cashew nuts in water for at least two hours.
2. Blend oatmeal, cocoa and Nochiola coconut to form a flour.
3. In a bowl, stir the "flour" that you just blended with the almond cream and a little water to start forming a dough.
4. Grease the mold with any oil or Ghee and flatten the base. Let stand in the refrigerator.
For the filling:
5. Drain the nuts and blend them with 3 dates, coconut and cinnamon to taste.
6. Serve the mixture that you formed on top of the pies and refrigerate until it becomes more solid, you can decorate with more Nochiola coconut.