Nunzia Rojo de la Vega @nunziarojodelav , plastic artist, mom and one of the founders of Nutrición Avanzada published a video recipe for cookies with NA protein and Nochiola dehydrated coconut.
We share the recipe for you to prepare these delicious and healthy cookies at home.
LOW CARB COOKIES WITH PROTEIN
- 200 g of almond flour
- 1/4 cup oatmeal
- 2 tbsp. amaranth
- 2 scoops NA cinnamon roll
- 1/4 tsp. fine sea salt
- 2 tbsp. cocoa nibs
- 3 tbsp. coconut flakes Nochiola
- 1 tbsp. monkfruit
- 5 tbsp. unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp. melted ghee
- 2 tbsp. almond cream
- Preheat the oven to 175 °C (345 °F) for 10 min / Air fryer 8 min 350 °F
Also read: Healthy crowbar
1. In a bowl mix all the dry ingredients, then add the ghee, milk, almond cream and mix everything with a balloon whisk (I use my hands, form balls and that's it).
2. Place the balls that you formed and bake in a tray with baking paper or varnished with ghee for 10 min.
"They are crunchy on the outside and moist on the inside. Delicious! Spectacular and super healthy! Great option for a mid-afternoon snack" Nunzia Rojo de la Vega