NOCHIOLA MÉXICO SA DE CV (“ NOCHIOLA ”) with address at Cuitlahuac 1923-B, Santa Maria, Torreón, Coah, CP 27020, is responsible for the use and protection of your personal data; Since NOCHIOLA is committed to the legitimate, controlled and informed treatment of personal data, we are concerned with establishing and maintaining controls, measures and procedures in force that allow us to protect the data of all natural persons who interact with us in compliance with the provisions of the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties ("LFPDPPP"), its Regulations and the national and international guidelines and standards regarding the Protection of Personal Data.
In compliance with the principles of information, consent, legality and loyalty, we make this Privacy Notice available to you, which includes all NOCHIOLA activities.
- Personal data that we will treat
The data that we will request, collect or generate throughout our legal relationship are the following:
A. Identification Data
- official identification
- Identification in Social Networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+)
- Home address
- Tax residence
- Cell phone and landline
- Credit/debit card number, including cardholder name*, CVV and expiration date
- bank statement
- Billing Address
Your personal data will be used for the following purposes:
- Provide the purchased merchandise.
- Respond to your information, attention and service requirements.
- Evaluate the quality of the service we provide you.
- Billing and collection.
- Comply with the obligations and commitments contracted.
- Generate payment refunds.
- Additionally, and with prior express consent, your personal data may be used to:
- Promotion and marketing of products and services.
- Offer you new products and services tailored to your interests and needs. Carry out periodic evaluations of our products and services in order to improve their quality.
- Notify you about new services or products that are related to those already contracted or acquired.
- Newsletters and communications about our organization.
- Personal data transfers
NOCHIOLA does not transfer your personal data to third parties, except for those national and international transfers that are expressly permitted by law and exempt from the consent of the owner, for example: requirements of competent authorities, in compliance with a Law or International Treaty, or due to a contractual relationship to carry out the obligations of the same. In such cases, we will always ensure that the people who process your personal data do so in accordance with our Privacy Notice and in compliance with the corresponding legal provisions.
- Exercise of your ARCO Rights
You and any third party have the right at any time to request access to your personal data and/or rectification thereof; likewise, you may request that your data be canceled, object to our processing said data for specific purposes and/or revoke the consent you have previously given us to process your data for a specific purpose; Please consider that your ARCO Rights are subject to the limitations established by law.
To exercise your ARCO Rights, you must send Rocío Peñalver a free letter with your request to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your request for ARCO rights must contain:
- Full name
- Simple copy or digital copy of official identification to prove identity. (INE, passport, professional ID)
- Representation: In case of acting on behalf of a minor, a birth certificate or official document must be presented where the personality of the parent or guardian is accredited; In case of acting on behalf of a third party of legal age, you must attach the power of attorney where your powers to act on their behalf are accredited.
- Brief description of what you request, whether it is access to your data, rectification or cancellation of the same, opposition to the treatment or some purposes of the treatment or revocation of consent.
- In case of rectification, attach a copy of the justification that proves the data that you seek to rectify.
The response period will be 20 business days, these being counted in accordance with the AGREEMENT by which the official calendar of non-business days of the INAI of the corresponding year is established.
If you are not satisfied with the answer we give or in the absence of it, you have a period of fifteen business days to go to the National Institute of Transparency, Access to Information and Protection of Personal Data and request the protection procedure of Rights.
- How can you limit the use and disclosure of your personal data?
If you wish to stop receiving messages from us that are not essential to provide you with the indicated services, send your request by email to our Personal Data Protection Department: [email@example.com]
- How to revoke consent for the processing of your personal data?
If you wish to revoke the consent you gave us for the use of your personal data, send your request to our Personal Data Protection Department: [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Modifications to the privacy notice
We reserve the right to make modifications or updates to this Privacy Notice at any time, to attend to new legislation, internal policies or new requirements for the provision or offering of our services or products. These modifications will be available to the public at the web address: www.nochiola.com or will be sent to you via email if requested.
Cookies are a small piece of information sent automatically by our website, which are stored in your browser. In this way, the website can consult said information to know the previous activity of the user and speed up some procedures such as maintaining the session or identifying which sections of the site have already been visited.
- Type of browser and operating system, Internet pages consulted, origin of the visit, access IP address, time spent on our site, among other statistical data.