We share the recipe for you to prepare these delicious and healthy cookies at home.
LOW CARB COOKIES WITH PROTEIN
- 200 g of almond flour
- 1/4 cup oatmeal
- 2 tbsp. amaranth
- 2 scoops NA cinnamon roll
- 1/4 tsp. fine sea salt
- 2 tbsp. cocoa nibs
- 3 tbsp. coconut flakes Nochiola
- 1 tbsp. monkfruit
- 5 tbsp. unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp. melted ghee
- 2 tbsp. almond cream
- Preheat the oven to 175 °C (345 °F) for 10 min / Air fryer 8 min 350 °F
Also read: Healthy crowbar
1. In a bowl mix all the dry ingredients, then add the ghee, milk, almond cream and mix everything with a balloon whisk (I use my hands, form balls and that's it).
2. Place the balls that you formed and bake in a tray with baking paper or varnished with ghee for 10 min.
"They are crunchy on the outside and moist on the inside. Delicious! Spectacular and super healthy! Great option for a mid-afternoon snack" Nunzia Rojo de la Vega