We share this delicious low-calorie recipe that will fill your day with flavor. This dessert was prepared by Xime and Pau from @the2mexicanas with our natural Nochiola pineapple .
LOW CALORIE FLAN
- Natural Pineapple Nochiola
- 5 eggs
- 500 ml of light lactose-free milk
- Stevia (to taste)
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 50 g muscovado sugar
- 2 tbsp. of water
1. Beat the milk, eggs, stevia and vanilla extract in a bowl.
2. Put muscovado sugar with two tablespoons of water in a pan and boil until you get caramel.
3. Place the caramel in a mold and cover the bottom and sides, then add the mixture and cover with aluminum foil.
4. Put the mold in a pot in a bain-marie, cover and leave over low heat for 50 minutes to an hour.
5. Finally, remove the mold (wearing gloves so you don't burn yourself), serve on a plate and decorate with Nochiola dehydrated pineapple .
benefits of pineapple
Pineapple is a fruit that can help improve digestive functions, promote the healing process, make the skin more elastic and facilitate the absorption of iron thanks to the vitamins, minerals and properties it contains.