These vegetarian dip recipes are perfect to accompany our healthy Nochiola snacks. It applies to all types of diets, although if you love vegetables or are on a vegetarian diet, you will love them twice as much.
BLACK OLIVES DIP
100 g pitted black olives
125 g of light cream cheese or cottage cheese.
1 tsp lemon juice
50ml of olive oil
1. Blend all ingredients in blender or food processor.
2. Serve cold and accompany with your favorite Nochiola healthy snacks.
AUBERGINE WITH PISTACHIO DIP
1 pc. eggplant
1 tsp parsley
1 handful of pistachios
1 garlic (minced)
2 tbsp. of tahini
1 glass of Greek yogurt
2 tbsp. lemon juice
1 tbsp. avocado oil
1. Heat the oven to 200°C. Cut the aubergine in half and submerge it in a container with natural water and a pinch of salt for 10 minutes. Place the eggplant in a baking dish until tender, about 45 minutes.
2. Remove the eggplant from the oven and after five minutes out of the oven place it in a food processor along with the parsley, yogurt, tahini paste, fresh lemon juice, minced garlic.
3. Cover the mixture with a tablespoon of oil and decorate with pistachios. Ready to dip with veggie chips or Nochiola amaranth fritters !
BASIL DIP WITH CARROT
3 medium carrots
1 bunch of fresh basil
100 g of Nochiola Energy Mix
1 clove garlic
1 pinch salt
1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
1. Peel the carrots and put them in hot water for 10 minutes. Let them sit at room temperature and chop them.
2. Place all the ingredients in a bowl or mortar and mix all the ingredients until you get a paste with the consistency of a dip.
3. Serve and accompany with Nochiola veggie chips .